Gravoply™ 2 - Engraving material
- Thanks to its surface layer of just a few microns, you minimize the work involved in post-engraving cleaning.
- Gravoply™ 2 ensures you obtain the perfect quality during engraving and mechanical cutting.
- Available in 26 colors, Gravoply™ 2 also offers a good performance during CO2 laser engraving. The surface layer of Gravoply™ 2 can be lazered but the engraving quality may vary depending on the color. Cutting in the vector mode is not recommended.
Gravoply™ 2 : benefits
- Microthin surface layer
- Perfect for small characters and detailed logos
- Gravoply™ 2 Gloss has an extra durable, scratch resistant, glossy cap
Gravoply™ 2: capabilities
Surface engraving: ✔
Subsurface engraving: ✘
CO2 laser cutting: ✘
Heat bending: ✔
Scratch resistant: ✔
Break resistant: ✔
UV resistant: ✘
Min. temperature: -40°C (-40°F)
Max. temperature: 80°C (176°F)
Gravoply™ 2: specifications
Engraving depth :
0.1 mm (.004’’)
Gravoply™ 2: Sheet sizes
1220 mm x 610 mm (48’’ x 24’’)
Half sheet :
610 mm x 610 mm (24’’ x 24’’)
Quarter sheet :
610 mm x 305 mm (24’’ x 12’’)
Our engraving and cutting machines
Small and custom engraving machine for all purposes, from perfume bottle to small industrial signage.
Large multi-purpose rotary engraving machine for signage and gifts.
Small CNC engraving machine for label and small part traceability system.
Medium CNC engraving machine for flat and cylinder engraving on metal and plastic.
IS400 – IS400 Volume
Large and extra large format CNC engraving machines.